Technical Working Groups (TWGs) will be central to the work and the development of the UKCMB, providing input about concerns and knowledge gaps, scoping research issues, reviewing and then promoting and disseminating the findings of research. They provide a productive way to involve others both within and beyond the core knowledge partners in research and development work. In addition, through bringing together national expertise for the public good they will help reinforce the standing of the UKCMB as the main knowledge base and authority for building moisture issues in the UK. We also hope to involve many of the members of the TWGs in aspects of the research.
- TWG1: Monitoring & modelling of moisture in buildings
- TWG2: Ventilation, airtightness & moisture in buildings
- TWG3: Moisture in new build
- TWG4: Moisture in existing buildings & retrofit
- TWG5: Flooding and escape of water
- TWG6: Financial, insurance & legal context & consequences of moisture in buildings