2nd International Conference on Moisture in Buildings 2023 (ICMB23)
3-4 July 2023, hybrid
UKCMB held the 2nd International Conference on Moisture in Buildings (ICMB23) last 3rd and 4th July 2023, the second of the biannual series, launched two years ago through ICMB21.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and the researchbase working on any aspect of moisture induced damage on built environment. We also cordially invite industry to submit papers on their work too.
The conference topics included, but were not limited to:
- Monitoring & modelling of moisture in buildings
- Ventilation, airtightness & moisture in buildings
- Moisture in existing building & retrofit
- Materials performance and building decay
- Indoor mould growth
- Moisture in historic/traditional buildings
- Financial, insurance & legal context & consequences of moisture in buildings
- Impact of moisture in buildings on health and wellbeing
- Moisture in buildings education
- Climate induced hazards facilitating moisture enrichment in buildings