1st International Conference on Moisture in Buildings 2021 (ICMB21)
28-29 June 2021, online*
UKCMB is happy to announce the 1st International Conference on Moisture in Buildings (ICMB21) to be held online in June 2021. The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and the researchbase working on any aspect of moisture induced damage on built environment. We also cordially invite industry to submit papers on their work too.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring & modelling of moisture in buildings
- Ventilation, airtightness & moisture in buildings
- Moisture in existing building & retrofit
- Flooding and escape of water
- Materials performance and building decay
- Indoor mould growth
- Moisture in historic/traditional buildings
- Financial, insurance & legal context & consequences of moisture in buildings
- Impact of moisture in buildings on health and wellbeing
- Moisture in buildings education
- Climate induced hazards facilitating moisture enrichment in buildings
We welcome all participants whose interests are lying on these or similar topics.
* In light of the current work arrangements and ongoing travel restrictions ICMB21 will now be an online event. Please see our discounted registration fees below.
|May 2020||Extended abstract submissions start & early bird registration starts|
| ||Extended abstract submissions close|
|Dec 2020||Peer review reports sent|
|01 Mar 2021||Final extended abstract submissions close & late registration starts|
| ||Early Bird Registration (until 25 Mar 2021)|
| ||Early Bird Student Registration (until 25 Mar 2021)|
| ||Late Registration|
| ||Late Student Registration|
Please write to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries about the ICMB21.