1st International Conference on Moisture in Buildings 2021 (ICMB21)
28-29 June 2021, online
The proceedings for ICMB21 are now available to view online.
UKCMB held the 1st International Conference on Moisture in Buildings (ICMB21) in June 2021. The aim of the conference was to bring together academics, industry and the researchbase working on any aspect of moisture induced damage on built environment.
The conference topics included:
- Monitoring & modelling of moisture in buildings
- Ventilation, airtightness & moisture in buildings
- Moisture in existing building & retrofit
- Flooding and escape of water
- Materials performance and building decay
- Indoor mould growth
- Moisture in historic/traditional buildings
- Financial, insurance & legal context & consequences of moisture in buildings
- Impact of moisture in buildings on health and wellbeing
- Moisture in buildings education
- Climate induced hazards facilitating moisture enrichment in buildings