2nd International Conference on Moisture in Buildings 2023 (ICMB23)
3-4 July 2023, online
UKCMB is happy to announce the 2nd Inteicmrnational Conference on Moisture in Buildings (ICMB23) to be held online in July 2023, as the second of the biannual series, launched two years ago through ICMB21.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and the researchbase working on any aspect of moisture induced damage on built environment. We also cordially invite industry to submit papers on their work too.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring & modelling of moisture in buildings
- Ventilation, airtightness & moisture in buildings
- Moisture in existing building & retrofit
- Flooding and escape of water
- Materials performance and building decay
- Indoor mould growth
- Moisture in historic/traditional buildings
- Financial, insurance & legal context & consequences of moisture in buildings
- Impact of moisture in buildings on health and wellbeing
- Moisture in buildings education
- Climate induced hazards facilitating moisture enrichment in buildings
We welcome all participants whose interests are lying on these or similar topics.
|September 2022||Extended abstract submissions start & early bird registration starts|
|15 Nov 2022||Extended abstract submissions close|
||Peer review reports sent|
|01 Mar 2023||Final extended abstract submissions close & late registration starts|
|£250||Early Bird Registration (until 25 Mar 2023)|
|£125||Early Bird Student Registration (until 25 Mar 2023)|
|£175||Late Student Registration|
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your queries about the ICMB23.