The recordings of the presentations from the conference are now available for UKCMB members to view. Please use this link and enter your password to watch the recordings. Want to become a member? Sign up here.
About the conference
On the 4th December, the UKCMB will host its 2020 Annual conference. The conference will focus on the future of moisture safety and management and will have the participation of expert guest speakers from national and international institutions.
The conference will be online (09:40 am to 13:10 pm).
Confirmed speakers are:
- Hartwig Kunzel – Head of Department of Hygrothermics, Fraunhofer Institute
- Jon Denyer – Chairman of the B/540 BSI standard and principal Scientist at BBA
- Hunter Danskin – Principal Technical Analyst at BEIS
- Colin King – Former Director of BRE and UKCMB Commercial Director
- Ian Mawditt – Director and Building Performance Researcher at Four Walls, Co-chair Technical Working Group at UKCMB
The conference is free to attend. We hope that you and your colleagues will join us for this event, to learn about our research and training activities, to help us shape the work of the UKCMB for the coming years, and to help us promote moisture-safe building and retrofit across our industries.
- Please register before the 25th November. All bookings will be acknowledged and joining instructions will be circulated before the event.
- Register for the event here.
- UKCMB Annual conference (please note this programme is not final and is subject to change)