On 20 October, the UK Centre for Moisture in Buildings (UKCMB) hosted a successful re-launch event. Over a hundred experts joined us at the conference to hear about the UKCMB’s latest research outputs, videos and tools. We also discussed plans for the new training programme and other upcoming activities. It was a highly informative and engaging event, with some valuable input and feedback from the audience.
Download the presentation slides:
- Launch of Health and Moisture in Buildings public report and brief highlights – Marcella Ucci & Neil May
- Launch of Mould Testing and Benchmarking report and brief highlights – Yasemin Aktas
- Launch of MIMA video and first testing of IT tool with feedback – Isabel Carmona
- Update on standards work and policy context – Colin King
- Reports on the Technical Working Groups and how to get involved– TWG Chairs
- Plans for training programmes at UKCMB – Peter Rickaby
- Plans for the future of UKCMB – Neil May
New report on Health and Moisture in Buildings
During the conference, the UKCMB launched a report about the health impact of buildings which are too dry or too damp.
This UK-based report seeks to identify the issues that prevent progress towards a better outcome for occupants, both now and in the future, and to suggest a constructive way forward.
Complete our feedback form
If you didn’t get a chance to attend the event or complete a feedback form, you can share your comments via the following online survey – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ukcmb