Join us on Friday 20 October for the re-launch of the UKCMB for a highly informative and engaging event on our latest research outputs, videos, tools and more.
When: Friday 20 October, 1-5pm (followed by a networking reception)
Where: The Bartlett, London (location TBC)
The event will include:
- The research and outputs from the Health and Moisture in Buildings project sponsored by St Gobain
- The research and outputs from the Mould Testing and Benchmarking project sponsored by Polygon (and with help from Mycometer)
- A video and IT tool for existing homeowners on damp and moisture, sponsored by MIMA
- Brief reports on other projects with NHBC, Historic England and the Property Care Association
- Our proposal for training programmes and qualifications for Moisture in Buildings
- An update on moisture standards (including the revision of BS5250 and the Retrofit Task Group)
- Brief reports from the Technical Working Group (TWG) chairs on their meetings and plans
- UKCMB plans for the future, including new staffing and organisation, a wide ranging survey of members, as well as ground breaking projects on critical issues such as moisture physics, health, ventilation and fabric decay.
- General discussion
We think you will find the research outputs, videos and tools both engaging and highly informative. These are contentious areas which require robust research and creativity. We hope that these will significantly move forward the understanding of moisture in buildings and look forward to your questions and feedback.
The event will be followed by a networking reception.
Click here to view the agenda
Please use the below link to register. Places are limited to just over 100 and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.